Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My Beautiful Sister


Such a wonderful Event!


We were lucky enough to live close and were able to attend my sister Michelle's wedding to her Sweetheart, Gill. We're so happy for them. They've been together for a long time and finally tied the knot. Their kids did a fantastic job helping them pull it all together and really made the day a very special happening for them all. Dad cried, I cried, Gill was especially sweet in the words and actions of love that he showed for Michelle, and Michelle looked beautiful (as you can see from the picture above.) Congratulations to them both!

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Yay Michelle. I think that is the first picture I have seen of her smiling :)

Laura said...

I agree with Em. She looks great! However, mom- you should have done her bouquet. :)