Saturday, June 13, 2009

Happy Birthday Sweetie!!!


Yup! This was the year Mike turned the big double nickel - 55!!!

Unfortunately for him, it was pretty much just another day. But I thought I'd take time out to celebrate what a cute little boy he was. He's still the best catch around and I was the lucky one to reel him in. I thank my lucky stars every day that whatever it was that turned his head my way, I hope He never forgets it or I never lose it. Although at this age, we're both getting a little absent minded, if not, broken down bodied. Good thing we've both forgotten what it was we were supposed to be looking for.
Oh , well. I love him just the same.
Isn't he a cute little feller?
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!!!

5 comments:

Mickellerox said...

OH that is SUCH a sweet picture! :) Love you dad! Mom, did grandma and grandpa fwd this clipping to you or something?

Laura said...

That's a GREAT picture! How come I've never seen it before? I think I see a little of baby Dylan in that picture too. :) Love you dad!

K Thompson said...

I just went out hunting in our family history box in the garage while dad was on his motorcycle ride and didn't fall over or nothing while I was moving boxes around. I found lots of interesting little tidbits of stuff, but only one cute little picture of dad. Grandma Jeanne must have them all. I'll have to sneak some away from her the next time I get a chance, eh? Your drunk mom....

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

Why have I not seen that picture before? Next time I go to Grandma's, I need to look at Dads baby pictures :) Happy Birthday Daddio!!!

Swa said...

Ditto on the Dylan thing! Cute!