Tuesday, March 10, 2009

This one's for Kari


As I was walking out to check the mail and bring in the garbage can, I saw something that reminded me of the many times last summer that Kari and I took walks down the driveway to check the mail. She was always fascinated by a certain something on the ground. After a while that something seemed to "magically dissappear." (Thanks Grandpa!) This is because she always wanted to touch it and poke at it with her stick. EWWW!


I guess it's that time of year (because we've recently had a lot of rain) for the little critters to come back out again and sure enough, we got another one on the dirt driveway. In fact, in you look really closely, you'll probably see TWO of them.


Ah! Life in the country.....

2 comments:

Mr and Mrs Smith and Co said...

That is gross... PS- I think I see the other one.

Mickellerox said...

A frog? And what's the other one? A worm?